AAUW’s Five-Star National Recognition Program rewards affiliates (states, branches and other organizations) for aligning their work with the AAUW strategic plan and other initiatives that foster the organization’s mission of advancing gender equity for women and girls.This has become an annual program View the Five Star Recognition Program Webinar.
Closed for 2022. 5 STAR Program for 2022-2023 information TBD
|Communications & External Relations||All existing website and social media accounts use current AAUW branding and have 3-5 postings with a DEI focus in FY22.|
NB: This star will not be able to be fulfilled until National changes website templates and provides new state and branch logos.
- Bolster AAUW’s critical, mission-driven initiatives
- Improves understanding of how strategic plan objectives are achieved in practical ways
- You should be rewarded for this outstanding work with recognition from AAUW National!
Where to sign up: [NB: You must be an AAUW Branch Officer (President, Finance Officer, Programs Officer, or Membership VP) to access the Five Star Branch Application.]
Where to sign up: [NB: You must be an AAUW State Officer (President, Finance Officer, Programs Officer, or Membership VP) to access the Five Star Branch Application.]
How to Submit Your Progress
First go to appropriate form for the specific Star.
What examples of progress will you need to submit into the portal?
Depending on the goal achieved, you may need to include items such as:
- Website URLs for events like Work Smart Online Training Days hosted by your state or branch
- The digital file for your state or branch’s succession plan
- The date of your meeting with state legislators, as well as meeting attendee names
- A link to your state or branch’s strategic plan listed on your website
- The name of your branch’s Public Policy Chair
What happens after you submit your progress?
- You’ll receive a confirmation email letting you know your submissions were successfully received
- As submissions are confirmed your branch status will be updated
- Stars will be awarded when all qualifying criteria has been confirmed
Progress Submitted vs. Stars Confirmed.
After your goals have been confirmed as achieved by AAUW National, you will see your updated stars appear as badges on the Five Star Portal.
Questions? Email: email@example.com